Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Endangered Species?

I wasn't dead.  I was just hibernating.

Seriously.  Tanking the snot out of my mission-fit Dominix in EVE Online.  They call us "care bears" in that game.

But I come back, and everyone is . . . just . . . gone.  Karthis, Tarskin, Marino, Kalon, all of the bear bloggers of old.

I'm adding Darksend to my list--as far as I can tell, she's the only one right now.  And she is a darksend if for no other reason than that there are no other beacons in the fog.

Blizzard might have messed up worse than I thought.

It's become clear that I need to do something extra special to get the old excitement flowing again.  I think that I'm going to keep writing about this fun PvE twinking, but also something extra special for old time's sake.

2 comments:

  1. You didn't leave us a link to Darksend, and the only thing on your blog role is Mother Bear.

    I've been enjoying all of your stuff lately, btw.

    -Finwe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Finwe--glad to be here! Darksend is the author of the Mother Bear blog. Hope that helps ;-)

    ReplyDelete